Natural Looking Makeup Tips
Now everyone wear makeup on their face to look beautiful. But some of the people are like go with natural look rather than to wear lots of makeup on their face. So, finding the right makeup to wear when you’re going to natural look is more complex than finding heavy makeup for skin. For natural look don’t go with too dark shades, or too bright shades. The best tip for natural look goes with your skin tone color or too close color of your skin. For your best natural look, here are some beauty tips and tricks suggested for those people who want get natural looking makeup:
- Moisturize: Before apply makeup on your face, creating a perfect base for your makeup is very important. Moisturizer benefits your skin by hydrating, and promotes anti-aging benefits. It also creating a perfect texture of your skin for begins to start your daily makeup routine.
- Conceal: Use concealer to hide your dark circles, blemishes or fine lines. This will get rid of any imperfections and leave your skin looking flawless.
- Powder or light foundation: I suggest you to using a powder or an airy liquid foundation. Because you want light makeup on your face. Over concelear make your skin tone heavy. if you use concealer Be sure that after applying concealer or foundation on your face appear naturally perfect and your face tone match with your jaw line.
- Subtle blush: Crème blushes work well because you can rub them in as much as you like for a dramatic or subtle look. Your blush color is depending on your skin color and your blush color. but i suggest to use peach color because they are in trend and that color look great on everyone.
- Neutral shadows: A neutral color over your eye lids makes your eyes beautiful. For your eye color shadow you should go to with your skin tone shade. Because too much of dark shadow will create a more dramatic eyes and won’t look natural.
- Nude lip: While choosing a lip color, go for the light pinks, peaches and sand colors. Don’t choose too bold color. If you want glossy lips then you should apply little gloss on your lips.
- Little Mascara: A thin layer of mascara is all you need for a natural look. If you have light lashes, adding mascara is a good idea and if you have naturally dark eye lashes you may skip out on the mascara. So suggest you to apply a little bit mascara on your eye lashes to looks your eye beautiful.
- No liner: While after apply eye liner your eyes look dramatic. It doesn’t fit if you want to look natural makeup look. Don’t apply any eyeliner on your eyes for simple eyes. Because a thin layer of eyeliner makes your eyes dramatic.