A beautiful glowing skin boosts confidence. It adds the extra spark and magic to your aura. Working hard to keep your skin radiant and beautiful is not at all freaky! Specialists suggest that everyone should follow certain skin care rules if they want their skin to stay healthy.
1. Never skip on cleansing: after a day of work, it is obvious for your skin pores to get all cloggy. It is suggested that every evening after you return from office, the first thing you should do is cleanse your skin thoroughly to remove all dirt, makeup and unwanted chemicals from your skin.
2. Exfoliate once a week: this beauty mantra is what everyone should keep in mind. Exfoliating helps remove dead skin cells, thus giving you a rejuvenated look.
3. Pamper your skin at night: researches have shown that the skin cells replenish during night and during this time the penetration process for all the products you apply on your skin becomes easier and faster. Applying this logic, it is advised that you should never skip on the skin pampering at night.
4. Eat a healthy diet: this might come as a shock for some, but it is a proven fact that your diet affects your skin. For a healthy skin, it is mandatory that you should never forget to include green leafy vegetables and juicy fruits to your diet.
5. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day: water makes skin radiant. Dehydrated skin is prone to get dried and look weary. Hence, this must be your life rule for not only a healthy skin, but healthy body altogether.
The last but most important tip is to stay happy! Stress makes you look dull. Enjoy a healthy glowing skin following these simple tips.