Every girl has a dream to look perfect , confident ,attractive and pretty on her big day . She always try to get one of the best makeup and hairstyle by professional makeup artist , for this she should know more about her look, dress and which type of styles she wants.
The first key is to work out what style you want. Is your wedding going to be formal, semi-formal, or even a casual beach theme, or are you going for a colour theme? This will often dictate what type of hairstyle and makeup you will want. If your day is going to be formal, you will most likely have a more elaborate dress, and will possibly want a more elaborate hairstyle to match, along with similarly dramatic makeup.
This will be one of the first things your hairstylist or makeup artist asks so they can ensure you get the correct look. Even if you are on a tight budget, this will be key to ensuring you choose the correct colures for your makeup, and even for your hair, if you need to buy products to do it yourself.
In addition to working out what look you want, also take into consideration that you still want to look like yourself, just perhaps a bit more dressy, classy, formal, sexy, or sassier. Don’t be afraid to have a bit of fun with your wedding makeup. Start to consider whether you’ll feel comfortable in your chosen style, remembering you’ll be dressed like that, and wearing your hair and makeup in that style all day.
• Choose the correct dress for your body shape. This will ensure your natural figure is accentuated and your best features are flattered, while the bits you don’t like can be played down.
• Play with different hairstyles. While ‘hair up’ is quite traditional (certainly in England), many brides find they look better with soft curls cascading down their face, or dead straight locks. Try out a few looks and work out which frames your face the best.
• Start getting yourself pampered. The key to gorgeous bridal beauty is all in the preparation. If you want your skin to glow, you need to get started on that a few months before. Start having regular facials and beauty treatments in the run up to the wedding, so that you can see the results and avoid the nightmare of a bad reaction. No one wants a red face from a bad chemical peel in their wedding photos! You should also make sure you’re drinking enough water to hydrate your skin, and getting enough sleep to reduce any bags under your eyes.
• Get some exercise. Around 6 months before the wedding, start trying to get a bit more active in your day to day life. Whether that’s joining a gym or going for a walk during your lunch break, make a point of getting some form of exercise. Even if you aren’t looking to lose weight, this will help you tone up for the wedding and can be a fantastic stress reliever after all the planning!
ON THE BIG DAY
The big day is here! We know just how exciting that can be when all the stress of planning can be forgotten and you can focus on enjoying yourself. However, just before you take that walk down the aisle, you have some final preparations to make sure you look and feel your absolute best.
• Get enough sleep. There is nothing more important in your makeup bag than a good night’s sleep, so even if you have a rehearsal dinner beforehand, make sure you get enough sleep to wake up refreshed and energised.
• Wake up early enough to shower. The last thing you want to do is oversleep and miss the opportunity to shower. You want to be clean and refreshed, so wake up early enough to shower. Use your most pampering products to get yourself relaxed, and make sure you shave in the shower too!
• Turn up to makeup and hair appointments 15 minutes early. You never know what can happen on the day, so make sure you leave enough time for some emergency fixes at your appointments. Make sure you wear a button down shirt to get your makeup and hair done so that you can peel it off without pulling anything over your head and smudging your makeup or dislodging your hair.
• Bring touch ups. Where possible, have the makeup products used with you during the day (or with a bridesmaid) so that you can do touch ups and not have to worry about faded lipstick or smudged under eyes.
• Smile! It’s the happiest day of your life, so don’t forget to smile! Smiling can bring a radiance and glow to your face all of its own, and it’s far more beautiful than any makeup product. Keep your eyes open and show your happiness on your face every second.